- Are you, your spouse (if applicable) and any other current owners of your home 62 years or older?
- Do you occupy your home as a principal residence?
- Is your home a single-family residence or a 1-4 family unit dwelling, a HUD approved condominium, or part of a planned unit development (PUD)?
- Do you own your home outright, or have a low mortgage balance that can be paid off with the proceeds from the reverse mortgage?
- Do you have the financial resources to continue to make timely payment of ongoing property charges such as property taxes, insurance and Homeowner Association Fees?
- Does your credit history demonstrate a willingness to timely meet your financial obligations?
If you answered “YES” to the questions above, then you may be eligible!
The First Step
The first step is to contact one of our reverse mortgage specialists. Every one of iReverse Home Loans reverse mortgage professionals strictly adheres to the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association Code of Ethics. Our solid track record of honesty, professionalism, integrity, compassion and character has made us America’s Most Trusted Reverse Mortgage Company!
Every one of our clients have one dedicated Reverse Mortgage Specialist assigned to them to achieve a central point of communication. Your Reverse Mortgage Specialist will explain the process and answer any questions you may have. If you wish to proceed, he or she will guide you through each step along the way.
Call us toll-free today at 1-800-486-8786 and experience the difference working with America’s Most Trusted Reverse Mortgage Company.